Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Time is Flying.....No matter what!!!

I don't think I ever truly understood that phrase before. But it seems like the older I get the faster time goes by me. I can look back and remember my first job out of school and it really doesn't seem that long ago...but I realized that it has been a long time ago....I almost feel ancient. I worked at a hotel that still had paperwork and actual keys to get in to the rooms. CRAZY!!!

I am sorry I haven't been keeping up much. I can't believe how fast the time goes now. So any way here is the update. Bryson turned 4 months on the 20Th. He went in and had his doctor visit and he weighed in at
14 pounds 2 ounces and 25 inches long.....he is getting so BIG. He is now starting out on cereal. He isn't sure quite what to think of it. But he eats it anyway. Bryson is a talker he just babbles and babbles on. He is giggling and if your lucky he will laugh and just keeping laughing for you, depending on his mood.

Scott is doing good. he works on his guns and keeps the yard up, and even spent some time out shooting his new gun with his brother Michael by Utah lake. I am okay, I am still looking for a new job, my job offer was resend ed, so I am appealing but don't know if I will be able to keep it. We are waiting to find out.

That is all that is new on our side of the family, I hope everything is working out for all our other family. If you want to see more pictures of Bryson, e-mail me your e-mail address and I will send you an invitation to his flickr site. That's it for now..... love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment