Wednesday, June 10, 2009

He is one Happy BABY.....

Here is our little Bryson. He is one happy baby. We haven't been up to much. I am looking for a new job and I have started to sell Scentsy so if anyone needs anything let me know. Bryson is growing like a weed and is so much FUN. We hope to see our family more to see all the other babies getting as big as Bryson and we are way excited to start having Play dates. There isn't nothing to new to report. Soon we are hoping to have Bryson blessed, and spend time watching fireworks. I am sure he isn't big enough to really enjoy them but I am!!
I hope all our family is doing well, and we are pretty open for play dates...movie nights....any thing call us you know the number......
Love You All

No comments:

Post a Comment