Monday, July 20, 2009

Bryson is 6 months today!!! I can't BeLiEvE it

Happy Day...Today our little Bryson is 6 months old. He is starting to enjoy tummy time a little more but is still not that fond of it. He just seems to be growing like a weed and he just keeps getting bigger and bigger. Daddy and Bryson love to play and laugh...and me I just feel sad he is already like 5 times bigger then he was when I brought him home. My baby is still small but he seems so big....Funny how that goes...He is starting to babble A LOT, just like mom. And otherwise everything else is just like Dad..I think we are going to be getting some family pictures done soon, so hopefully we can get some to all our family. I am still searching for a job, thanks to all of you sending e-mails and good suggestions they help out alot! But still no news. Scott is still loving his job and we are all doing good......by the way we are still available for play dates.....

2 comments:

  1. Oh Bryson, you are just the cutest! I love that little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Happy 6 month birthday!! We love you Mr. Bryson!! I am open for play dates too! Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays! Call me, or I will call you!

    ReplyDelete