Thursday, August 27, 2009

How STINKIN cute right?!?






How Stinkin Cute is this?!? I wasn't going to do this but he is just so cute.....Well here is your little sneak peek in case we don't see anyone on Halloween. Bryson is going to be a skunk for Halloween. We figured it was totally him, he is a little stinker sometimes, and he is just like his Daddy and full of GAS!!!! So there is nothing better for him right?!? Plus I just love the hair and tail on this and his cute feet.....OOOHHH we are gonna get some pictures done in this outfit. I LOVE IT....so how goes everyone else's search for Halloween costumes?!? Am I the only one excited for this year or what?!? I can't wait for his pictures and trick or treating.......LOVE IT......LOVE IT........LOVE IT.... tell me what you all think is this Bryson or what?

1 comment:

  1. I love it! He is so adorable! I think the costume is bigger than him! Good pick. He's the cutest!

    ReplyDelete