


Happy Halloween!!!
Here are a few pictures of our Halloween Adventures. We have Bryson by our Halloween Pumpkins, Bryson's in the picture...it is a little dark but he is there! We were home on Friday watching Halloween movies and carving pumpkins. Then on Halloween, we went to the Grandparents houses and some close friends and other family that we could make it to. There is a picture of Bryson just laying on the floor in his skunk costume and he was so frustrated that he could roll or crawl as easy as he normally does, so he would get stuck rolling and crawling and he didn't like it. So he was just laying there, I call this pictures his second costume.....RoadKill...ha ha ha because that is exactly what he looked like. Then we have Bryson's first Halloween Haul....he got tons of candy for just going to a few homes.....Daddy was happy with the haul, I guess you could say we had a lot of fun, usually most people run from skunks, so I guess we were pretty lucky!
No comments:
Post a Comment