Saturday, June 5, 2010

Where to Start?











So where to start is a great question. I haven't posted in soooo long. So I guess I will start with the pictures. Bryson loves outside time....I mean he LOVES it! We have gone to the park to play and run and he loves it however there is one thing my son HATES and is Terrified of.....I am blaming this on Daddy, But it is Seagulls! We went to Sugar house park and took some subway sandwiches for lunch. Bryson was sitting in his seat and we were eating and Scott threw some food to a seagull and you know how they are...where there is one there is a million more. So they surrounded us and were squawking for food and Bryson, covered in Cheetos freaked out and so you see the picture with the look of terror and tears? that was when the seagulls came to visit.




And I love the pictures in his new ball pit. I got this from a friend I use to work with, It is just an inflatable pit and it came with a bag and is portable so, if your child needs some new excitement we can let you take it and trade off because Bryson loves this. He hasn't been playing in it so much now, but he wouldn't get out of it for a long time. If you want to use this for a while we can pass it around it is really a FUN toy and entertains the little ones for hours. So let me know if you want to use it. It will give you some extra time for you as they roll around in the balls. Lots of fun for the babies.




Scott is still working hard and I am wondering if there is work out there at all. I keep applying places and I try to remain hopeful but it has been almost a year and I am having a hard time knowing where to look anymore. But I know this will soon pass and things will get better...I pray it will and I know it is just a matter of time. It just feels like an eternity.




So our family is good Bryson is such a character I love watching him do daily things and how he looks at things I can't believe how fast they learn and grow. God is truly amazing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment