Friday, April 3, 2009

Have You Ever Seen This Face?!?


If there is anyone who has ever angered Scott or even mildy annoyed him......You HAVE seen this face! Well with Bryson he was not happy he didn't have his bottle right away. People may think he don't like the hat, this is 120% not true. He loves his fishing hat he is just like Scott, But he wanted his bottle and mom was being a little slow......so I got this look from him. I think he was even more unhappy with me stopping to take the picture. I told Scott "When your son is mad at me he gives me the same looks you do" Scott didn't believe me........Well here it is my PROOF!!! Tell me you haven't seen this expression on Scott's face.....and I will tell you, you have never annoyed him in any way!!!!

1 comment:

  1. You aren't kidding! That is Scott's facial expression for sure!! Bryson is such a doll. We can't wait to see you guys.

    ReplyDelete