Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Love the Hair?!?


The Shirt says.. (in case you can't read it)
If My toys could talk....
The helicopter says "WOW! this baby is cute! then the baseball says "Yeah, he has great hair"

So I am not sure if it is just a coincidence or if it is a match made in heaven....But Bryson woke up from his nap with this beautiful hair......Gorgeous right?!? It was like looking at a mix of Scott, Me & Albert Einstein....I only say me because he has a little of my hair color at this time, but it is darkening more and more it seems, then there are days when it looks really really light like mine...But with hair like this he has to be smart.....I just know it!!!


Move Over Albert here comes the new Scientist with FuNkY HaIr....


1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT! Can't wait to get my hands on that baby of yours. Bryson has really pretty eyes and long eyelashes!

    ReplyDelete