
Tonight Scott and I were feeding our little boy, when we realized he is not so little anymore. Sure he is a pretty sturdy boy, But tonight as Scott was helping feed Bryson some green beans, Bryson reached for Daddy's water. Normally we have baby cups that are plastic that Bryson drinks out of. Well as daddy was given Bryson water from daddy's water glass we hear this tink....tink.....tink.....so Scott thought his ring was hitting against the glass and moved it to another position. Without fail we hear the tink...tink...tink....NO NO the glass is not haunted our little Bryson has his first tooth :) It is on the bottom row and will tink as he tries to sip from daddy's glass cup. I guess we didn't notice because he is still so mellow and hasn't been fussy and normally drinks from plastic baby cups....he is growing up to fast.... :( Our little baby is now our little boy! I am so sad and happy at the same time.
Oh Bryson boy! I love you little guy! How exciting that he has his first tooth! It seems like yesterday we were all sick and tired of being pregnant and now our babies are all over 6 months old.
ReplyDeleteYeah! Teeth are so fun! Just wait until he has four and starts biting the spoon so you can't get it out of his mouth!
ReplyDelete