Friday, October 16, 2009

We're so COOL!!


We are just So Cool...here is what is going on with the Burrahm Family.

Bryson is working on his teeth and is a little congested, but still in good spirits. He is rolling around and babbling like no other. Scott is working hard and taking good care of Mommy and Bryson, because we are both sick! After getting the flu shot I got sick and then Bryson was sick too. We are trying to get our house cleaned up and de~cluttering all we don't use anymore. I am still looking for a job, I have applied at several different sites on line, but if you have any good tips, Pass them on! I sure could use them. We hope everyone liked the Halloween cards, and hope everyone has a safe and FUN Halloween. Because Bryson is so small we are only going Trick or Treating to maybe like the malls and the family and Friend homes we can make it to. So we hope to see you.

No comments:

Post a Comment