
Well Bryson's always moving...never slowing down. So far he is crawling and Rollin just as fast as he can. He tries to stand and he does OK but he still needs a little more work. He has been a little sick lately, hopefully it won't last that long and he will be better soon. Nothing new has really been happening at the Burrahm home. Scott is still working hard and I am still looking for work. I have to admit I love being home with Bryson, but we would be a lot better off with the extra income. But we are all doing okay and miss everyone so much. I can't wait to get together for the holidays!!! And they are coming FAST~
That's an adorable outfit he has on. I know what you mean about never slowing down. I feel like every day is a work out with a little boy who just figured out he can go anywhere he wants...
ReplyDelete