Friday, June 26, 2009

Summer Time Is Here


Here Comes Summer!!
I am so excited for the warm weather, but I have to admit I love the thunderstorms we've been having. I am strange like that I love the rain and the Thunder, unless I am stuck outside in it.... Well I heard someone say that you can't put sunscreen on a baby. Does anyone know if this is true? Bryson is usually not out in the sun, but I would like to know for sure. Anyone I hope everyone is enjoying some of the warmer weather and hopefully we will have more of the fun weather and BBQ's and pool parties. Yahoo!!! Summer can begin and we are so excited.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, you can put sunscreen on babies. Just get the kinds that says it's for kids or babies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I slather Cade in it! SPF 50 for babies!

    ReplyDelete