Here it is Bryson's Tooth can you see it.....more importantly can you see the one coming in next to it...that's right he now has 2 teethes......he is bitting on his spoon and making it more and more difficult to feed him. I find this age to be the most challenging and FUN yet. I can't change him because he rolls around all over the floor and tries to roll away...then I can't feed him because he bites the spoon and won't let go....then he loves to hear himself scream and ramble...aaahhhh the joys of being a parent....sleepless nights....crazy days and last but not least a little lovebug to snuggle with at the end of the day!!! Now I know why so many people think sleeping babies are so cute.....because that is the only time YOU have control.....I love being a MOM.....Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Bryson's Tooth
Here it is Bryson's Tooth can you see it.....more importantly can you see the one coming in next to it...that's right he now has 2 teethes......he is bitting on his spoon and making it more and more difficult to feed him. I find this age to be the most challenging and FUN yet. I can't change him because he rolls around all over the floor and tries to roll away...then I can't feed him because he bites the spoon and won't let go....then he loves to hear himself scream and ramble...aaahhhh the joys of being a parent....sleepless nights....crazy days and last but not least a little lovebug to snuggle with at the end of the day!!! Now I know why so many people think sleeping babies are so cute.....because that is the only time YOU have control.....I love being a MOM.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My sentiments exactly!! His two top teeth will be next!!
ReplyDelete