Monday, December 7, 2009

Really MOM ?!?


Bryson got to meet Santa.....

He really wasn't to excited. Mom & Bryson went to Walmart because Bryson was out of diaper wipes and well as we were walking through the store there was a sad lonley Santa who needed a friend and Being that we were rushing to get in and out of walmart, we weren't really prepared for pictures....Santa called to Bryson and they said we would get a free 5 x 7 picture. Santa was lonely and there wasn't very many children early in the morning at Walmart. So I let him see Santa and as you can see in the picture he has the look of REALLY MOM?!? Really? But if you go to Walmart on Saturday or Sunday...be prepared you may just run into Santa Clause.....


HO HO HO .....Merry Christmas.......and may all your children smile when they see him and not cry and be scared of him.....on second thought he is a strange man dressed in a strange suit promising presents to good girls and boys.....if you think of it this way......I would probley pee my pants if I had to sit on his lap! So when you see the little kids crying and their parents forcing them to sit on Santa's lap just remember....we have been telling kids for years to avoid people like this and now we make them go to them........What kind of mixed signals are we sending?!? I don't know what I am gonna do as Bryson gets older......Scary Thought!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment