


He sees you when you're sleeping,
He knows when you're awake....
He knows if you've been bad or good,
So be good for goodness sake!!!!
You better watch out, you better not cry, you better not pout.....I'm telling you why....
SANTA CLAUSE IS COMING TO TOWN!!!!
I guess this is as close as you can get to getting a real picture of SANTA. So here you go living proof that SANTA exists!!!!! Bryson had these taken earlier this month and here are the results what do you think a cute Santa or what?!? So everyone watch out, here comes SANTA & Christmas is just around the corner I can't wait to see all of you!
Hugs and Kisses,
Burrahm Family
Thaat last picture is my favorite!! Did your sister take these? You shoudl give me her phone number so I can get some pictures of Asa done. I would be happy to pay her for them! Anyway, way cute pictures of little Bryson. I hope we get to see you guys on Christmas.
ReplyDelete