
What's New? Not much here. I can't believe that it is December.....Here comes Christmas. I had a lot of fun at the Burrahm Family Wreath Party. Every one's Wreath's turned out so cute. I am so excited for the Ornament Party this Saturday. Hopefully our car is working, we have been having car problems...and you know how car problems go....One thing leads to another then another....it's Awful!!!! I just have to believe that things will get better, I have faith in that. Bryson is growing like a weed.....and Scott & I are doing okay, struggling with the season, it seems so sad that you loose some of the season's spirit when you are financially struggling. But we keep a positive outlook. So nothing much to report. We will update you as soon as something happens or when we are bored and nothings happened. What ever comes first!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment