Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A Swinging Time....


Anyone have any good ideas to wing a baby off the Swing? Our little Bryson loves to swing. He will sit and stare around the room, quiet and content in his swing. He loves to fall asleep in his swing, or just play almost as if he were an airplane, and put his arms out and hang over the side as if he were flying. So here's the trouble....

Anyone who has spent time with Bryson knows that he is...husky....Sturdy....chunky and yes it is rather cute. But the problem is, the swing cries and creaks because of the weight of our little man. I don't think the swing can take much more. I've looked high and low and no one makes a "husky boy swing"...I could be rich if I invented the husky boy swing......for the larger infant. Anyways....any Ideas? I haven't the heart to get rid of it yet...he loves it so much and truth be told...mom and dad love it sometimes too.....but I don't want it to collapse under the weight.... What's a mom to do?

1 comment:

  1. First of all, that picture of Bryson is adorable! I love his cute smile and big pretty eyes. As for the swing issue...good luck with that! When you find something that makes your baby so content it is hard to deprive them of it! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete